Neapolitan Ice Cream Cake
|Lady fingers||6 Ounce (2 Packages, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Light rum||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Pistachio ice cream||1⁄2 Pint, slightly softened|
|Strawberry ice cream||1 Pint, slightly softened|
|Canned chocolate syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. To prepare the ladyfingers sprinkle over lightly with the rum.
2. In a mold about 6 inches in diameter and 5 inches deep, line with some of the ladyfingers.
3. With pistachio ice cream fill the bottom, cover with a layer of ladyfingers, add strawberry ice cream and top with remaining ladyfingers.
4. Place in freezer for about 20 minutes or until serving.
5. Unmold cake on platter pour syrup over top and serve.