Amaretto Raisin Bundt Cake
|Pound cake mix||18 Ounce (Pillsbury, 1 Package)|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Margarine/Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), softened|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Amaretto||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Hiram Walker)|
|Candied fruit mixtures||1 Pound (2 Cups)|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Sun-Maid)|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
1. Grease a bundt cake pan. Dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, add the cake mix.
4. Add the butter and eggs.
5. Blend at medium speed using an electric mixer for 1 minute.
6. Add the cream, Amaretto and water and beat for another 1 minute until well blended.
7. Using a spatula, fold in fruits, raisins and nuts.
8. Pour batter into prepared pan.
9. Bake immediately in preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes or until spongy to touch and skewer comes out clean when inserted in the center of the cake.
10. Remove cake pan from the oven and let the cake cool in pan
11. Invert onto a wire rack and cool completely.
12. Slice and enjoy with tea or top with rum or brandy flavored cream and serve as a dessert.