|Plain flour||7 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Caster sugar||7 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Breadcrumbs||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Hazelnuts||2 Ounce, grated (50 Gram)|
|Almonds||2 Ounce, grated (50 Gram)|
|Walnuts||2 Ounce, grated (50 Gram)|
|Chocolate||3 Ounce, grated (75 Gram)|
|Rum||18 Milliliter (1 1/2 Dessert Spoon)|
|Milk||18 Milliliter (1 1/2 Dessert Spoon)|
1. Into a bowl, sieve the flour and baking powder. Stir in the breadcrumbs and nuts.
2. Preheat the oven using microwave plus conventional top and bottom heat.
3. Grease a microwaveable, 8-inch cake tin.
4. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter until light and fluffy.
5. Add the sugar and beat until the well blended with the butter.
6. Add eggs, one at a time, beating constantly after each addition.
7. Add the flour-breadcrumb- nut mixture, stirring quickly and lightly but not over beating.
8. Gently fold in the chocolate.
9. Stir in the rum and milk to make the batter smooth and of dropping consistency.
10. Pour the batter into the prepared dish and tap on the table top to spread evenly.
11. Bake the cake for 15 minutes with combination of top and bottom heat + Microwave and another 15 minutes without Microwave..
12. Allow the cake to rest for 10 minutes.
13. Serve the cake as a tea time treat or top with run flavored cream or custard and serve as a dessert.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3744 Calories from Fat 1625
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 190 g292.6%
Saturated Fat 58.3 g291.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 758.2 mg252.7%
Sodium 625.1 mg26%
Total Carbohydrates 458 g152.6%
Dietary Fiber 26.7 g106.7%
Sugars 254.5 g
Protein 67 g133.3%
Vitamin A 43.8% Vitamin C 7.2%
Calcium 65.7% Iron 77.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet