Hot Milk Cake
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||4 Small, beaten|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour with the baking powder.
3) In a pan, heat the milk and butter together.
4) Stir in the vanilla, then gradually stir in the flour mixture.
5) Stir in the beaten eggs and sugar, mix thoroughly.
6) In flat Pyrex pan, turn the mixture and bake in the preheated oven for about 25 to 30 minutes.
7) Slice and serve the Hot Milk Cake on a serving platter.