Cranberry Banana Shortcake
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh cranberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Bananas||2 , sliced|
1) Combine together the sugar and 1/2 cup of water in a saucepan. Stir well till dissolved.
2) Boil the mixture for 5 minutes.
3) Add the cranberries and cook till the skins start to pop (another 5 minutes of cooking).
4) Take the pan off the heat and stir in the banana slices.
5) Serve the preparation on biscuits. If preferred, top with some whipped cream. Makes a good dessert and can be served warm, at room temperature or chilled.