Chocolate Cream Cake
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Unsweetened chocolate square||3 Ounce (1 Ounce Per Square)|
|Boiling water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Soda||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cake flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dairy sour cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Prepare 3 buttered and floured 8-inch cake pans
3. In a large bowl, cream the butter and mix well.
4. Gradually add sugar and continue to cream the butter with the sugar till completely combined.
5. Add beaten eggs to the butter sugar mixture
6. In a bain marie, melt the chocolate over hot water till completely melted.
7. Add the sifted flour to the butter, cream and sugar mixture and combine well.
8. Gently stir in the cooled chocolate and the vanilla to the mixture.
9. Pour this mixture into the 3 pans and bake for 25-30 minutes till done.
10. Serve warm