Low Fat Cupcakes
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Skim milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Slightly grease 8 cupcake pans with oil and dust with flour.
3. Sieve flour with baking powder and salt.
4. Beat eggs. Gradually, add sugar and beat the mixture to light and fluffy. Add vanilla and mix well.
5. Beat milk and oil to a creamy mixture.
6. Add milk and flour mixture to egg mixture, alternatively, beating continuously to a smooth mixture.
7. Divide equally into prepared pans and bake for 20 minutes or until brown and a cake teaser inserted is removed clean.
8. Transfer the pans to cake rack and cool. Using a spatula, loosen the sides and transfer to an airtight container.
9. Serve Cupcakes with a whipped cream topping decorated with nuts or candy pieces.