Asian Style Fish Cakes
|Raw shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, shelled and deveined|
|Pike fillet/Flounder fillet||1 Pound|
|Blanched almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) In a food processor, grind or chop together the shrimps, fish, almonds and bacon.
2) Blend in the green onion, salt, soy sauce, cornstarch and 1 tablespoon of oil.
3) Using 2 tablespoon for each, shape the mixture into flat patties.
4) In a skillet heat the remaining oil and fry the patties until browned on both the sides.
5) Remove and drain on paper napkin.
6) Serve the Fish Cakes hot, with coconut chilli dip if desired.