Sauteed Bourbon Fruits
|Margarine||2 Teaspoon (preferably reduced calorie)|
|Bartlett pear||5 Ounce, cored, sliced (1 small size)|
|Red delicious apple||1⁄4 Pound, cored, sliced (1 small size)|
|Pear nectar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Frozen dairy whipped topping||2 Tablespoon, thawed|
|Gingersnap cookie||1 , made into crumbs|
1. In a cup, mix together nectar, bourbon, and cornstarch and stir to dissolve cornstarch.
2. In a nonstick skillet melt margarine over medium-high heat and sautÃ© pear and apple slices for about 2 to 3 minutes or until fruits are tender and lightly browned.
3. In a skillet add the liquid mixture to the fruits stirring constantly and cook for about a minute or until the mixture thickens.
4. Arrange two dessert bowls and spoon half of the fruit mixture.
5. Top each portion with half of the whipped topping and half of the cookie crumbs.