Papaya Angel Cake Dessert
|10 inch angel food cake||1 Large|
|Rose wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh papaya||1 Large, peeled and sliced|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Pint|
1) Halve angel food cake horizontally with a knife.
2) Drizzle 1/4 cup wine over each cake halves.
3) Decorate half of the papaya slices on lower half of cake.
4) Place other half of cake over it.
5) In a bowl mix sugar and sour cream.
6) Ice the cake with sour cream mixture.
7) Decorate with remaining papaya slices.
8) Sprinkle nutmeg over it.
9) Chill in refrigerator for several hours.
10) Slice into 8 to 10 pieces and serve.
Calories 200 Calories from Fat 110
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.3%
Saturated Fat 7.1 g35.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 32 mg10.7%
Sodium 80.3 mg3.3%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 12.1 g
Protein 2 g4.3%
Vitamin A 28.3% Vitamin C 101.5%
Calcium 9.3% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet