Papaya Angel Cake Dessert
|10 inch angel food cake||1 Large|
|Rose wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh papaya||1 Large, peeled and sliced|
|Dairy sour cream||1 Pint|
1) Halve angel food cake horizontally with a knife.
2) Drizzle 1/4 cup wine over each cake halves.
3) Decorate half of the papaya slices on lower half of cake.
4) Place other half of cake over it.
5) In a bowl mix sugar and sour cream.
6) Ice the cake with sour cream mixture.
7) Decorate with remaining papaya slices.
8) Sprinkle nutmeg over it.
9) Chill in refrigerator for several hours.
10) Slice into 8 to 10 pieces and serve.