|Self-raising flour||4 Ounce|
|Plain flour||4 Ounce|
|Icing sugar||2 Ounce|
|Vanilla essence||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Grease 2 baking sheets.
2. Sieve both the flours together in a bowl.
3. Cream fat and sugar adding the vanilla essence.
4. Beat in the flour working the mixture with a wooden spoon until smooth.
5. Put mixture into a forcing bag filled with a large rose pipe.
6. Pipe mixture in circles or strips on to the trays.
7. Bake in a moderately hot oven (375°F - Gas Mark 5).
8. Cool on a wire tray. When cold, sandwich with butter cream.