Sweet Bundt Cake
|Non-stick cooking spray||1|
|Cake flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Granulated sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Whole egg||1 Large|
|Egg whites||2 Large|
|Pure vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Low Fat)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat 10-inch bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Into large bowl, sift together cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat vegetable oil spread until smooth and creamy. Add granulated sugar and beat until well combined. Add whole egg and beat until light and fluffy. Beat in egg whites, one at a time, until very light (mixture may appear curdled, but don't be concerned; that's the way it should look). Beat in vanilla.
4. In small bowl, stir together cocoa powder, brown sugar, cinnamon, and 1/4 cup water, until smooth. Set aside.
5. Into egg mixture, alternately fold flour mixture and buttermilk, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Spoon two-thirds of mixture into prepared pan. Stir cocoa mixture into remaining egg mixture until well combined. Spoon cocoa batter in dollops over batter in pan. With small metal spatula or table knife, make swirls in batter, combining vanilla and chocolate batters to create marbled effect.
6. Bake in 350° oven until a wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean, about 55 minutes. Cool cake in pan on wire rack. Loosen sides with spatula and invert onto serving plate. Remove pan.