|Taro||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Diced taro||2 Cup (32 tbs) (1/2 inch cubes)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped dried shrimp||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried shrimp||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Char siu||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), diced|
|Diced char siu||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ham||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finley diced|
|Diced ham||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Chinese parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Sesame seed||2 Teaspoon|
1) In 2 tablespoons oil, fry taro cubes and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
2) Mix together flour and water to form paste.
3) Stir in all ingredients, including taro paste mixture, except sesame.
4) Take an 8" cake pan; grease it and then spread mixture in it.
5) Keep it in steamer and steam for 25 minutes.
6) Serve hot at once after garnishing with sesame seed and shredded fried egg, if wished.
Calories 223 Calories from Fat 25
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.4%
Saturated Fat 0.73 g3.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 46.9 mg15.6%
Sodium 552.7 mg23%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.6%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 13 g25.9%
Vitamin A 25.8% Vitamin C 28.9%
Calcium 7% Iron 11.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet