Classic Pineapple Upside Down Cake
|Yellow cake mix||18 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Box)|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned pineapple||32 Ounce, sliced (2 Cans, 16 Ounce Each)|
|Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Blend together the cake mix with 3 eggs, milk, oil and juice from the pineapple cans in a large bowl.
3) Beat for about 10 minutes or till bubbles start to form.
4) In the microwave, melt the margarine for about 25 seconds.
5) Into a rectangular baking dish, pour the margarine.
6) Over the dish, spread the brown sugar and put the pineapple slices on the bottom. In the center of every pineapple slice, place a cherry.
7) Over the pineapples, pour the cake mixture.
8) Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 45 minutes.
9) Turn the oven off and allow the cake to cool for some hours.
10) Turn the cooled cake over on a big flat dish, cut into squares and serve as a dessert or snack.