|Cookies/Ritz crackers||250 Gram (Maria's, 1 Package)|
|Condensed milk||1 Can (10 oz) (Lechera Brand)|
|Evaporated milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Mexican media crema nestle||7 1⁄2 Ounce|
1) Beat the 3 milks together properly.
2) Ina glass container or bowl, put a layer of cookies and add the whipped milk over the top.
3) Keep layering till all the cookies have been used.
4) Put the concoction in the freezer for about 24 hours and then move to the fridge. Leave for about 2 days or till the cake has set.
5) Cut into slices and serve as a dessert or snack.