High Country Rhubarb Coffee Cake
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Plain non-fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rhubarb||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), packed|
|Regular oats||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Uncooked regular oats||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Margarine||1 Tablespoon, softened|
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix well margarine, egg and brown sugar.
3. Combine together flour, salt, baking soda.
4. Add cream mixture to it or even yogurt can be added.
5. Mix in the fruit.
6.Into a greased 12x8x2 inch baking pan, pour the mixture.
7.Stir margarine, oats, sugar and cinnamon together to make a crumbly mixture.
8. Sprinkle this over the batter.
9.Bake for 40 to 50 minutes.
10. Serve with coffee, tea or juice.