Looks Like A Hamburger Birthday Cake
|Cake mix||18 1⁄4 Ounce (Any Flavor)|
|Vanilla frosting||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Chocolate frosting||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Almond paste||1 Can (10 oz) (Or Tube)|
|Frosting||4 Ounce (1 Small Red Tube)|
|Frosting||4 Ounce (1 Small yellow Tube)|
|Chocolate sprinkles||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Food coloring||2 Drop|
1) As per instructions, bake the cake for two 8 or 9-inch round pans.
2) Allow to cool.
3) Make the â€˜bunsâ€™ by cutting one cake in half.
4) To the vanilla frosting, add the food coloring to make it pale brown.
5) On a plate, set the bottom of the â€˜bunâ€™ half and frost with the pale brown frosting.
6) With the chocolate frosting, frost the other cake for the â€˜burgerâ€™.
7) Set the chocolate frosted cake on the bottom â€˜bunâ€™.
8) With the pale brown frosting, frost the remaining cake piece and drop on the chocolate sprinkles. Set it off to the side on top of the burger. Hold it in place by pushing a few toothpicks through the top bun.
9) Mix some food coloring with the almond paste in order to make lettuce, pickles and tomatoes.
10) Flatten a green tinted piece thin so as to create a lettuce leaf and tuck it under the burger.
11) Flatten another piece and make it like a pickle in size and shape.
12) Make tomatoes by flattening and shaping the red tinted almond paste.
13) Make some â€˜seedsâ€™ with the almond paste for more realistic tomatoes and pickles.
15) Squeeze some of the yellow and red tube frostings to make mustard and ketchup.
16) Serve as a birthday party cake and/or dessert.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6516 Calories from Fat 2023
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 229 g352.9%
Saturated Fat 50.3 g251.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 5083.4 mg211.8%
Total Carbohydrates 1090 g363.5%
Dietary Fiber 16.2 g64.6%
Sugars 813.6 g
Protein 53 g105.3%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 0.47%
Calcium 100.6% Iron 52.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet