Maids Of Honor
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Apple jelly/Currant jelly||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Prepare yellow cake batter.
3) Make a smooth cream of butter by whipping, adding to it salt and vanilla.
4) Slowly fold in sugar.
5) Now add eggs, one at a time, whisking well after each addition.
6) Sieve flour, measure, and sift together with baking powder.
7) Add simultaneously with milk to creamed butter and egg mixture.
8) Arrange muffin tins with pastry cups.
9) Into each pastry cup, place 1 tablespoon jelly.
10) Then add in cake batter to fill cup about 3/4 full.
11) Bake in 350°F oven about 20-25 minutes or until cake is done.
12) Serve after cutting to desired pieces with any beverage or drink.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3561 Calories from Fat 1476
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 166 g255.9%
Saturated Fat 86.7 g433.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 679.9 mg226.6%
Sodium 2932.9 mg122.2%
Total Carbohydrates 477 g159.2%
Dietary Fiber 8.4 g33.8%
Sugars 212.7 g
Protein 45 g89.7%
Vitamin A 69% Vitamin C
Calcium 104.6% Iron 78.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet