|White cake mix||18 Ounce (1 Packet)|
|Pie filling||1 Can (10 oz) (Cherry, Apple Or Blueberry)|
|Cherry pie filling/Apple / blueberry pie filling||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||1 Can (10 oz), crushed, partly drained|
|Pineapple||1 Can (10 oz), crushed, partly drained|
|Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Peheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9 X 13" baking pan.
3) Add the fruit pie filling into the baking pan.
4) Add the white cake mix over the pie filling.
5) Pour melted margarine over the cake mix and sprinkle the top with coconut shavings.
6) Bake for about 30 to 45 minutes, until the coconut shavings curl up and turn golden brown.
7) Serve the Dump Cake at room temperature.