Hot Milk Cake
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cake flour/All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), scalded|
|Butter||1 Tablespoon, melted|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Beat the eggs and add the sugar. Beat the ingredients together properly.
3) To the mixture, add the flour sifted with salt and baking powder, alternating with the milk and butter.
4) Pour the concoction into a greased 8-inch pan.
5) Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
6) Serve as preferred.