Chocolate Ice Box Cake
|Sweet german chocolate||1 Pound (Preferably Baker'S Brand)|
|Lady finger||36 (Round Sponge Cake For Bottom)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Pint, whipped|
1) In a double boiler, melt chocolate well.
2) To this, add sugar and salt.
3) Gradually add egg yolks, beating well after each addition.
4) Now, beat egg whites well and gently mix into this mix.
5) Finally, add vanilla to the chocolate mix. Remove from heat.
6) In a pan, lined with wax paper, arrange lady fingers or sponge cake.
7) On top of this, pour in the cooked chocolate mixture.
8) With 1/2 pint of whipping cream, top this cake and serve immediately.