|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cake flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Almond extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Italian plums||30 , halved and pitted (Frozen / Partially Thawed)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Almonds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), grated|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the butter and sugar.
3) Add the sour cream to the mixture.
4) Sift together the salt, baking powder and flour.
5) Add the dry ingredients to the sugar mixture very gradually.
6) Add the almond, vanilla and lemon rind. Stir well.
7) Into two cake pans of 8x8-inches or a single 9x13-inches pan, put the batter.
8) Use the plums to cover. Keep the cut side up.
9) For the topping, blend together the almond, flour and sugar.
10) Use a pastry cutter to cut in the butter till well blended.
11) Sprinkle the topping all over the cake.
12) Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
13) Serve as preferred.