Gum Drop Cake
|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Gum drops||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely chopped|
|Seedless raisins||1 Pound|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sweet milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Grease and flour a tube pan.
3) In a large bowl, beat together white sugar, butter, sweet milk and eggs.
2) Sift together salt, flour, nutmeg and cinnamon. Add the dry ingredients into wet and mix well.
3) Gently fold in raisins and chopped gum drops.
4) Pour the cake batter into the tube pan and bake on low for about 35 minutes or until done.
5) Garnish the cake top with chopped, colorful gum drops.