Christmas Fruit Cake
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Condensed milk||1 Can (10 oz) (Eagle Brand)|
|Mincemeat||28 Ounce (1 Jar, Robertson'S, Cross And Blackwell)|
|Candied fruit||1 Pound (1 Jar)|
|Cherries||4 Ounce, diced (1 Small Container)|
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F. Butter an angel food pan and line with a wax paper.
2) In a large bowl, add eggs, condensed milk and mix well. Add in the sifted flour and baking powder.
3) Gently fold in the mincemeat, candied fruit and cherries.
4) Pour the fruitcake batter into the food pan and bake for about 2 hours.
5) Let the fruitcake rest in the food pan itself for about 5 minutes before demoulding it.
6) Slice the Easy Christmas Fruitcake with whipped cream and a cherry on top for garnish.