Strawberry Sherry Cake
|Angel food cake||1|
|Mousse mix||6 Ounce (1 Box, Vanilla Whip N Chill)|
|Dream whip/Use similar topping mix||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sweet sherry||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Strawberries||6 Ounce (As Desired, Fresh / Frozen)|
1) Prepare Whip 'N Chill according to directions. Do not use milk in the first step. In stead, use only water. In the second step, use half water with half sherry.
2) Prepare Dream Whip according to directions. Use only cold water for preparation and not milk.
3) Slice the angel food cake horizontally into 3 layers, of equal size.
4) Between the layers of the cake, spread the cold Whip 'N Chill mixture evenly. Use one half of the mixture per layer. Do not use any on top.
5) Ice the top and sides of the cake with Dream Whip.
6) On top and sides, arrange strawberries.
7) Refrigerate well. Slice and serve as required.
Calories 84 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.77 g1.2%
Saturated Fat 0.12 g0.58%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.2 mg0.7%
Sodium 257.7 mg10.7%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 13.4 g
Protein 1 g2%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 13.9%
Calcium 1% Iron 3.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet