Blueberry Coffee Cake
|White sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Shortening||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Blueberries||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Fresh / Frozen)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9 X 13" baking pan.
2) In a bowl, whip together shortening and sugar and egg until it turns into a creamy texture.
3) Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Add this slowly into the creamy mixture along with milk, while continouly stirring.
4) Fold in the blueberries gently into the cake batter.
5) Pour the batter into the baking pan and bake for about 55 minutes or until done.
Garnish the cake with sugar-coated blueberries.