Strawberry Banana Split Cake
|For the filling|
|Icing sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For the crust|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Graham cracker crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|For the topping|
|Bananas||6 Large, long sliced|
|Canned crushed pineapple||19 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Frozen strawberries/Fresh strawberries||10 Ounce|
|Cool whip||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Garnish)|
|Chocolate sprinkles||2 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) In a bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
2) Pack the crust mixture tightly into the base of a 9 X 13" serving dish. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
3) Mix together the icing sugar, eggs and butter and beat together for about 10 minutes with a hand blender until well combined and foamy.
4) Spread the foamy mixture over the crust.
5) Arrange the long slices of banana with their cut sides facing down. Top this with the crushed and well drained pieces of pineapple. Towel dry the strawberries and place them whole over the pineapple.
6) Spread a layer of Cool Whip evenly over the fruit layer and lastly, sprinkle the top with chocolate shavings.
7) Let the cake rest overnight.
7) Serve the Split Banana Cake at room temperature.