|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Sifted all purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pumpkin||2 Cup (32 tbs) (1 Can)|
|For cream cheese icing|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Pound|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a mixer, beat the eggs and sugar until light.
3) Gradually add oil. Beat again.
4) Sift together all the dry ingredients to the egg mix.
5) Now, add pumpkin. Mix gently.
6) To a well greased and floured 9 inch tube pan, transfer this mixture.
7) Bake for 55 minutes, or until done.
8) Cool for 10 minutes on the rack and then remove from the pan.
9) Cream together butter, cheese and vanilla.
10) To this, add sugar and beat until creamy to prepare the icing. You can add a small amount of milk, if the icing is thick.
11) To the icing, stir in broken pecans.
12) Frost the cooled cake with the icing and serve as required.