Baby Food Plum Cake
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Wesson oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Self-raising flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Self-rising flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Ground cloves||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned plums/2 small jars||9 Ounce, strained (1 Jar)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, oil and eggs.
3) Stir in flour and the remaining ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
4) Into a greased bundt pan, pour the batter.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes or until cooked.
6) Serve warm with sweetened whipped cream.
Calories 778 Calories from Fat 468
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g82.6%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g32.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg17.6%
Sodium 558.7 mg23.3%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.7%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16.1%
Sugars 37.5 g
Protein 8 g15.7%
Vitamin A 3.7% Vitamin C 6.1%
Calcium 14.2% Iron 14.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet