Baby Food Plum Cake
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Wesson oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Self-raising flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Self-rising flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Ground cloves||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned plums/2 small jars||9 Ounce, strained (1 Jar)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, oil and eggs.
3) Stir in flour and the remaining ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
4) Into a greased bundt pan, pour the batter.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes or until cooked.
6) Serve warm with sweetened whipped cream.