|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a loaf pan.
2) In a bowl, blend butter and sugar to form a creamy mixture. Add in the lemon and vanilla extract. Mix well.
3) In another bowl, add in 1 cup of flour and 1 egg. Beat thoroughly before adding in the second cup of flour along with another egg and baking powder. Beat well.
4) Bake for about 1 hour. Let cool.
5) Serve the Delicious Cake with a dollop of whipped cream.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4829 Calories from Fat 1802
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 205 g315%
Saturated Fat 122.9 g614.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1129.5 mg376.5%
Sodium 1083.3 mg45.1%
Total Carbohydrates 697 g232.3%
Dietary Fiber 10.4 g41.5%
Sugars 408.5 g
Protein 63 g126.5%
Vitamin A 129.4% Vitamin C 6.4%
Calcium 106.5% Iron 119.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet