|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a loaf pan.
2) In a bowl, blend butter and sugar to form a creamy mixture. Add in the lemon and vanilla extract. Mix well.
3) In another bowl, add in 1 cup of flour and 1 egg. Beat thoroughly before adding in the second cup of flour along with another egg and baking powder. Beat well.
4) Bake for about 1 hour. Let cool.
5) Serve the Delicious Cake with a dollop of whipped cream.