Sour Cream Coffee Cake
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Mix 1/4 cup brown sugar, cinnamon and chopped nuts, and keep the topping aside.
2) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
3) In another bowl, whip together butter, 1/2 cup white sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, eggs, vanilla essence and sour cream using a hand blender.
4) Add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix well to incorporate.
5) Pour half of the batter into an ungreased tube pan.
6) Sprinkle the batter with about half of the nuts and spices topping.
7) Pour the rest of the batter over it and sprinkle the remaining topping over it.
8) Bake for about 50 minutes or until done.
9) Slice the Sour Cream Coffee Cake and serve with whipped cream.
10) Sprinkle with chopped nuts, if desired.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3714 Calories from Fat 1669
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 187 g288.3%
Saturated Fat 94.1 g470.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 784.5 mg261.5%
Sodium 2450.2 mg102.1%
Total Carbohydrates 467 g155.7%
Dietary Fiber 14.5 g58%
Sugars 262.8 g
Protein 60 g119.3%
Vitamin A 92.8% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 52.5% Iron 79.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet