Hot Fudge Cake
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned chocolate syrup||16 Ounce (1 Can, Hershey'S)|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F for a 9 X 13" glass pan and 350°F for a tin pan of the same dimensions.
2) In a bowl, mix together margarine and sugar and cream well. Add in eggs, beating them one at a time.
3) Sift together flour, baking powder and salt before adding the dry ingredients into the wet. Combine them well.
4) Lastly, pour in the chocolate syrup and mix well.
5) Bake the cake until done. To check for doneness, stick a toothpick in the centre of the cake. If the toothpick comes out clean, it is done.
6) Serve the Hot Fudge Cake when warm. Garnish with a drizzle of chocolate sauce.