Fresh Apple Coffee Cake
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tart apple||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), packed|
|Pecans||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Grease a 9 x 9-inch baking pan.
3) Take a mixing bowl and combine in it sugar, flour, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and salt. Blend nicely.
4) Stir until flour becomes just moist.
5) Spread batter in the greased pan.
6) Take a bowl and combine sugar and pecans in it. Sprinkle mixture over batter.
7) Bake for about 35 minutes.
8) Serve with whipped cream, if desired.