Buttermilk Pound Cake
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tablespoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon, dissolved in 1 tbsp. boiling water|
|Boiling water||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F
2) Cream butter, shortening and sugar, Add eggs, one at a time and beat well.
3) Add flour and buttermilk, and then add vanilla and soda.
4) Pour into greased and floured Bundt pan.
5) Bake for about a hour at 350°F.
6) Serve hot.