White Layer Cake
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cake flour||3 Cup (48 tbs), sifted|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream sugar and butter.
3) To this, add egg whites. Blend well.
4) To this, alternately add milk and dry ingredients. End with flour.
5) Add flavoring as required.
6) Into 8 inch greased pans, pour the mix,
7) Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
8) You can use any filling of your choice between the layers and then serve.