Super Moist Graham Streusel Cake
|Graham crackers||2 Cup (32 tbs), broken in pieces|
|Nuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), packed|
|Cinnamon||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), melted|
|Moist white cake mix||16 1⁄4 Ounce (White, Lemon, Spice, 1 Package)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar glaze||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, oil, eggs and water together with the beater on low speed. As required, keep scraping the bowl till moistened.
2) Beat the mixture on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
3) Pour 2 1/3 cups of the batter into a pan.
4) Sprinkle the crumb mixture all over and then pour the remaining batter over it.
5) Sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture on top.
6) Bake the cake according to instructions on the package.
6) Allow the cake to cool and then drizzle with the Sugar Glaze.
7) Serve as preferred.