White Christmas Cake
|White sultana raisins||1 Pound|
|Glazed cherries||1 Pound (1/2 Red And 1/2 Green)|
|Mixed fruit||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Line a cake pan with butter paper.
3) In a bowl, add raisins, cherries, mixed fruit and crushed pineapple. Let the bowl rest untouched overnight.
4) Dust the rested nuts and fruit with 1/4 cup flour to coat well. Set aside.
5) Sieve together flour, baking powder and salt. Combine well.
6) In a large bowl, whip the butter along with sugar to get a light, fluffy and creamy mixture. Add in the eggs, one by one, beating well each time.
7) Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir well.
8) Fold in the floured nuts and fruits till well mixed.
9) Pour the cake batter into the baking pan and bake for about 3 hours.
10) Dust the cake with icing sugar.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6505 Calories from Fat 1383
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 157 g241.9%
Saturated Fat 92.5 g462.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 997.3 mg332.4%
Sodium 3461 mg144.2%
Total Carbohydrates 1260 g420%
Dietary Fiber 39.5 g158%
Sugars 911.5 g
Protein 71 g141.9%
Vitamin A 106.2% Vitamin C 57.3%
Calcium 123.9% Iron 151.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet