|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , unbeaten|
|Sour milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Orange||1 , juiced|
|Orange||1 , juiced, rind grated|
|Orange rind||1 , grated (From 1 Orange)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the sugar and margarine thoroughly.
3) Add the egg and beat properly.
4) Add the orange rind and juice.
5) Add the milk to the mixture, alternately with the flour, baking powder, baking soda which have been sifted together.
6) Pour the batter into an 8x8-inch pan.
7) Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
8) Serve as preferred.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2779 Calories from Fat 920
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 103 g159.2%
Saturated Fat 23 g114.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 211.5 mg70.5%
Sodium 2048.1 mg85.3%
Total Carbohydrates 432 g143.8%
Dietary Fiber 15.7 g62.7%
Sugars 252.2 g
Protein 46 g92.5%
Vitamin A 98.5% Vitamin C 285.8%
Calcium 112.2% Iron 67.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet