|Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , unbeaten|
|Sour milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Orange||1 , juiced|
|Orange||1 , juiced, rind grated|
|Orange rind||1 , grated (From 1 Orange)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the sugar and margarine thoroughly.
3) Add the egg and beat properly.
4) Add the orange rind and juice.
5) Add the milk to the mixture, alternately with the flour, baking powder, baking soda which have been sifted together.
6) Pour the batter into an 8x8-inch pan.
7) Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
8) Serve as preferred.