Quick Butter Coffee Cake
|All purpose flour||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), divided|
|Double acting baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Whole milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped, melted, divided|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2) Use a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan to spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place it aside.
3) Use a large mixing bowl to add flour, 1/3 cup sugar, and baking powder. Combine all together and place it aside.
4) In another small mixing bowl beat milk, 1/3 cup melted butter, egg, and vanilla with a wire whisk.
5) Add this mixture to the flour mixture.
6) Use an electric mixer to beat until mixture is smooth.
7) In another small bowl, add remaining 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons sugar with the cinnamon. Place it aside.
8) Use the prepared pan to pour in the batter in a smooth way.
9) Brush remaining melted butter on top and sprinkle the cinnamon mixture on top.
10) Place inside oven to bake for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick, inserted in center, comes out dry.
11) Place the pan on wire rack to cool down.
12) Slice and serve the cake with your choice of toppings.
Calories 205 Calories from Fat 78
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.6%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 39.7 mg13.2%
Sodium 80.7 mg3.4%
Total Carbohydrates 28 g9.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.86 g3.4%
Sugars 9.5 g
Protein 4 g7.3%
Vitamin A 5.5% Vitamin C 0.03%
Calcium 9.5% Iron 7.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet