Fruit Cake Dessert
|Graham crackers||4 , made into crumbs (2 1/2 Inch Squares)|
|Zwieback||4 , made into crumbs|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Dash|
|Ground clove||1 Dash|
|Apples||2 Small, cored and cut into cubes|
|Dried apricots||8 , halved|
|Prunes||4 Large, pitted and diced|
|Dark raisins/Golden raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange||1⁄2 Small, zest grated, diced and blanched|
|Lemon||1⁄4 , zest grated, diced and blanched|
|Low calorie pancake syrup||2 Tablespoon (60 Calories Per Fluid Ounce)|
|Dairy whipped topping||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a small bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, zwieback crumbs, cinnamon and cloves, keep aside.
2) In a 1-quart microwave safe bowl, mix the apples, apricots, prunes and raisins together.
3) Microwave on High for 2 to 3 minutes until the apples are soft and fruit are moist.
4) Add the orange zest, lemon zest and syrup, toss well until thoroughly coated, then allow to stand for 1 to 2 minutes.
5) Stir in the crumb mixture, mix thoroughly.
6) In four 6-ounce custard cups, equally spoon the mixture, top each portion with 1 tablespoon whipped topping.
7) Serve immediately.