|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sweet milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mashed banana||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream butter and sugar.
3) Add eggs and beat well.
4) Gradually stir in the dry ingredients and milk, alternately.
5) Add the mashed bananas and make a stiff dough.
6) In a greased and floured 3-layer cake pan, spread the batter.
7) Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
8) Slice and serve as required.
Calories 1001 Calories from Fat 328
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g57.1%
Saturated Fat 13.5 g67.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 121 mg40.3%
Sodium 555.9 mg23.2%
Total Carbohydrates 156 g52.1%
Dietary Fiber 4 g15.9%
Sugars 94.7 g
Protein 13 g25.9%
Vitamin A 31.3% Vitamin C 2.3%
Calcium 17.4% Iron 18.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet