Tropical Uncheese Cake
|Graham crackers/1 cup crumbs||7|
|Butter||3 Tablespoon, melted|
|Firm tofu||24 Ounce, well-drained|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated lemon peel||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Bananas||2 Medium, ripe|
|Crushed pineapple||8 Ounce, well-drained (1 Can)|
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 350Â°.
2) In the work bowl of the food processor(use the metal blade,place the crackers, broken into pieces and blend to make fine crumbs.
3) While the machine is running, pour in melted butter.
4) Pulse on/off until mixed.
5) Take a 9-inch springform pan,press crumbs over the bottom of the pan.
6) Bake for about 6 minutes.
7) Cool on rack of the oven.
8) Lower the oven temperature to about 325Â°.
9) To the work bowl of the food processor,add tofu, broken into chunks..
10) Now add eggs, honey, lemon juice, lemon peel, cinnamon and vanilla extract.
11) Blend until well-processed.
12) Switch off the machine.
13) Remove the work bowl, cover with lid and empty the down sides of the bowl.
14) Now add the bananas, broken into chunks.
15) Empty the down sides of bowl, then add the pineapple.
16) Pulse on/off only until well-processed.
17) Pour into cooled crust.
18) Bake for about 1 hour or until center barely jiggles when pan is tapped.
19) Cool on the rack of the oven.
20) Cover with lid and refrigerate until well-chilled before serving.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2330 Calories from Fat 841
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 96 g148.4%
Saturated Fat 35.4 g177%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 942.7 mg314.2%
Sodium 887.1 mg37%
Total Carbohydrates 295 g98.4%
Dietary Fiber 11.9 g47.7%
Sugars 204.7 g
Protein 97 g193.3%
Vitamin A 44.8% Vitamin C 104.1%
Calcium 150.6% Iron 92.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet