Delicious Banana Nut Cake
|Shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White sugar||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 (Beaten In Whole)|
|Cake flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Really ripe bananas||3 Large, mashed|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream shortening and sugar.
3) To this, add milk, eggs and dry ingredients.
4) Finally, add the mashed bananas and chopped nuts.
5) Into a greased baking dish, transfer the batter and bake for 30 to 35 minutes. This makes 2 9-inch layers of cake.
6) Top with frosting, slice and serve as required.