|Butter||125 Milliliter, melted (1/2 Cup)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Oats||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), rolled|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Figs||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Water||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 300Â°F (150Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar, oats, flour, salt, baking soda together.
3) Take a pan of dimensions 8-inch x 10-inch (20-centimeter x 25-centimeter) and butter it .
4) Spread the crumbly mixture at the bottom of the pan.
5) Take a small saucepan and add the water, figs and sugar to it.
6) Allow to boil before lowering heat and simmering it by placing cover on pan for 3 minutes.
7) Remove the pan from heat and mash the ingredients together.
8) Spread the filling over the crumbly mixture and cover with rest of it.
9) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 30 minutes approximately.
10) Cool and cut the mixture into squares before serving.