Banana Chocolate Cake
|Eggs||4 Small, separated|
|Granulated sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Artificial sweetener||1⁄4 Teaspoon (To Equal 2 Teaspoon Sugar)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Cold)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Unsweetened cocoa||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Raisin bread slice||4 , made|
|Raisin bread slice||4 , made into fine crumbs|
|Whipped topping||2 Tablespoon (Store Bought / Homemade)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) Line a 8-inch springform pan with wax paper at the bottom. Spray non-stick cooking spray on the sides of the pan and keep aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg yolks, sugar and sweetener with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
4) Gradually beat in water and cocoa at a medium-high speed for about 5 minutes, until thick and beat in the vanilla extract.
5) In another bowl, beat the egg whites and salt with clean beaters until stiff peaks form.
6) Fold the bread crumbs into the yolk mixture and lightly stir in about 1/4 egg whites. Then gently fold in rest of the egg whites.
7) Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan and bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
8) Allow to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then remove from the pan and place on a wire rack to cool.
9) Halve the cake horizontally and spread half the whipped topping on the bottom layer.
10) In a bowl, peel and slice the bananas, then gently toss with the lemon juice.
11) Arrange half the bananas over the whipped topping, cover with the other cake layer,then spread rest of the whipped topping over the top and sides of the cake and arrange rest of the banana slices on top.
12) Slice and serve immediately on a serving platter.