|Butter||125 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Almonds||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), ground|
|Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Confectioners sugar||2 Tablespoon (For Decoration)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the confectionerâ€™s sugar and butter together creaming them until they become fluffy and light.
3) Combine the almonds and flour together and blend it properly into the mixture.
4) Add the almond extract to it, stirring well.
5) Fashion it into small sized cakes.
6) Take a cookie sheet and butter it placing the cakes on it.
7) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 8 minutes approximately.
8) Sprinkle with confectionerâ€™s sugar and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2615 Calories from Fat 1355
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 157 g241.3%
Saturated Fat 68.6 g343%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 268.8 mg89.6%
Sodium 20.2 mg0.8%
Total Carbohydrates 260 g86.5%
Dietary Fiber 19.8 g79.3%
Sugars 49 g
Protein 50 g99.3%
Vitamin A 62.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 35.1% Iron 86.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet