|Butter||125 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Almonds||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), ground|
|Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Confectioners sugar||2 Tablespoon (For Decoration)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the confectionerâ€™s sugar and butter together creaming them until they become fluffy and light.
3) Combine the almonds and flour together and blend it properly into the mixture.
4) Add the almond extract to it, stirring well.
5) Fashion it into small sized cakes.
6) Take a cookie sheet and butter it placing the cakes on it.
7) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 8 minutes approximately.
8) Sprinkle with confectionerâ€™s sugar and serve.