Chocolate Long Cake
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Oleo||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Buttermilk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pecans||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) First, sift the flour. Measure and sift again to a bowl, along with sugar. Keep aside.
3) In a saucepan, combine oleo, shortening, water and cocoa.
4) Bring this mix to a boil.
5) Over the flour and sugar mix, add this.
6) Gradually add the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
7) Into a greased and floured 15 1/2X10 1/2x1 inch pan, pour this batter.
8) Bake for about 20 minutes, or until done.
9) Slice and serve hot, with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream.