Blueberry-Coconut Coffee Cake
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Blueberries||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Coconut||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Grease 2 9-inch layer cake pans.
3) Take a bowl and sift sugar, baking powder, salt and flour into it.
4) Cut in shortening.
5) Stir in milk and eggs. Mix nicely.
6) Fold in the blueberries.
7) Divide batter between the two cake pans and sprinkle with coconut on top.
8) Bake for about 25 minutes.
9) Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
10) Cut and serve warm with whipped cream, if desired.