Black Devil's Food Cake
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Cocoa||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Tablespoon|
|Oil||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Buttermilk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Strong coffee||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use Instant Coffee, If Desired)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) Into a bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, cocoa, salt and baking soda.
3) Gradually add the oil and buttermilk and stir until blended well.
4) Bring the coffee to a boil.
5) Stir the coffee gently into the batter so that the mixture turns soupy.
6) Pour the batter to a greased and floured baking pan.
7) Bake in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
8) Decorate with minute fudge frosting, and serve.