Easy Apple Cake
|Apples||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), unsifted|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine the apples and sugar. Let it stand for 10 minutes.
3) Blend oil, vanilla and egg with the apples.
4) Combine the dry ingredients. Mix well.
5) Now, add the raisins.
6) Pour the batter into a greased cake pan.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
8) Cut the cake and serve with a scoop of whipped cream.